Thursday, November 22, 2007

Will this work?

video

Trying to upload a little film I took of the mini hail as it popped down all around this morning. I actually really wanted to capture the cute sound it made... pop pop pop!! (the vader-ness is me, not the hail..) Today was there first snow of the winter, we did have one day were I remember waking up to 'frost' but it was gone quick. This time it lasted the whole day. Tonight the roads were very icy, I hope everyone is being careful out there!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I loved your hail movie! I could totally hear the sound of it and loved watching it bounce off of your sleeve. You're totally inspiring me to explore that option on my camera!

Sacred Suzie said...

Sooooooooo coooooooooool! I love this Shannon! I wish I had that feature on my camera, I don't have sound. I loved hearing the hail and your Darth Vader breaking. This is so cool, I love it and that last image absolutely amazing. It totally worked!

Jana B said...

Hehe the Darth Vader noises made me laugh...

But that was SO cool, to get to see your hail and listen to it's little pops (like the old commercials for that cereal... the "snap, crackle, pop" ones... can't remember the cereal... but the sounds of the hail remind me of the sounds of the cereal "talking" in the commercials.)