Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday at Mom's!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Grandma, 1963)

Mom invite Jamie & I over to her place today to help with cleaning some slides. Or shall I say many many many slides. We didn't get them all done but we did figure out how to do it, which is great progress. Many more to do. Mom is in the process of digitally transfering them, and the cleaning is only 1 step. I was happy to lend a hand! And, there was soup!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And of course, didn't leave empty handed (although a bunch of that I picked up... included those pistachio's, gotta love the bulk healthfood store that snack size treat was 45cents - woohoo!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BTW - check out Jamie's post of today! She got it up just moments before me, tee hee!

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh it so nice to see that picture of Grandma! I don't think I have ever seen that before Shannon. I'm so glad you and Jamie can do this. I hope I get to visit soon so I can help out as well. This is important family stuff and hey, if there's soup, I'll definitely be there. No one makes soup like Mom.