Tuesday, November 06, 2007

SPC November - what I wear 1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Woohoo back to SPC'ing, it's been a while. Hello fellow SPC'er's! Ok, I think I'm overpunctuating. Regardless...

This are some fun slippers I picked up for my Halloween costume of being 'not ready'. I dressed in a housecoat, hair up in pincurls behind a scarf, 1/2 my make up done and these fantastic slippers. I love the floofyness, I think they are so outrageous - which is perfect for me right now. I also love the combination of the fact I have them with jeans on. I so don't care if things match in style, formalness, colour, age-appropriateness or place-appropriateness.

Click here for more Self Portrait Challenges.

Click here to visit Planet Shannon.

8 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Those are the craziest slippers Shannon! And they suit you! LOL. You're amazing, the more fun the clothing the more perfect it is for you. I love that that was your costume, LOL. Very original, just like you.

You still officially have the cutest feet in the world.

Tammy said...

These are great slippers!! I'd have five cats chasing me around though!! I haven't done SPC in a long time. Maybe it's time to jump back in! :)

mia said...

I love these fluffy red and leopard pattern together! I wish I would have slippers like that. Gorgeous.

mia said...

I love these fluffy red and leopard pattern together! I wish I would have slippers like that. Gorgeous.

gkgirl said...

i love the word floofyness...
and your floofy slippers
:)

Vedrana M. said...

fluffy :) cool slippers and great photo!

Jana B said...

OMW! Those slippers are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Fun slippers are one of life's great pleasures.

Jamie said...

Totally awesome slippers! I especially love the red boa vibe with jeans!