Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaNoBloMo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I might be crazy but I'm gonna try this whole NaNoBloMo thing! If you've not heard of it it is a blogger challenge to post every single day for the month on November. The crazy part is that whenever anyone askeds me how I am, I always answer either "tired" or "busy", so why pretell am I don't something that will likely add to both? One, it's a challenge - and I like that! Two, recenlty I went to Cape Cod with Jamie and met a bunch of bloggers which got me completely inspired to blog more here at planetshannon. Three, I've oodles to blog about! I have many updates for my 101 in 1001 as well as other craziness in life in general. Also to add to the craziness, I'm also going to be posting daily over at my film site: Movie Moxie. Let the madness begin!

9 comments:

Jana B said...

WOOO HOOOOOOOOO go Shannon!!!

*proud of you*

Sacred Suzie said...

I am absolutely thrilled to hear that I will be getting updates from Planet Shannon on a regular basis, that is the coolest!

Yes, let the madness begin!

Weird photo! Where was that taken? I'm so curious.

Shannon said...

The pic is another Cape Cod one - it's a storefront. I thought it really capture the 'lots!!!' concept :)

Jamie said...

Wooohoo! I'm so excited to get this NaBloPoMo party started! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sacred Suzie said...

It's absolutely perfect for the post Shannon, I love that.

Tammy said...

Yay! We're all in this together which is what will make it fun!! :) I know it will be a challenge, but very fun too!

Jamie said...

That picture is so bananas! I bet this month will be too!

Melba said...

I was looking at this picture thinking to myself that looks so familiar. and then I realized why! How cool!

Nap Warden said...

I'm doin' it to, that's how I found your blog btw. Good luck to both of us!