Friday, November 30, 2007

Film Meme

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I found this Fun Movie Questionnaire over at Film Grotto Feel free to participatge and post it back over at the original post.

1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times. Star Wars, The Matrix, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Star Trek: Generations

2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. Some Kind of Wonderful, Pitch Black

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Jean Reno, Juliette Binoche

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Oh, I don't like questions like this.... directors I could answer easily though...

5. Name a movie you can and do quote from. Big Trouble in Little China

6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. Jesus Christ Superstar

7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with. The Sound of Music

8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see. Whale Rider

9. Name a movie you own. Gidget

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Milla Jovovich

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what? No! This surprizes me to no end.

12. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet. Gone with the Wind

13. Ever walked out of a movie? Yes. Press screening of Les amants réguliers

14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Finding Neverland

15. Popcorn? Yes, but not always. Tea is always yes.

16. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? Currently 1/week, or more if festivalling

17. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Margot at the Wedding

18. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? tough call! Dance movies, scifi/fantasy/horror, action/martial arts, experimental/textural all rank pretty high

19. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? That I remember... hmmm I vaguely remember going to Sleeping Beauty and waiting in line for Empire Strikes Back - or was it Jedi? I was pretty wee.

20. What movie do you wish you had never seen? American History X

21. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Tie: Suspiria or I Heart Huckabees

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I LOVE the photo for this post Shannon! Gorgeous!

Oh and I wonder why you saw Some Kind of Wonderful in the theatre multiple times? Hmmm???!!! LOL.

What a great meme, I might have to do this one too.

OMG, you never got to go to a drive-in? That just isn't right. It would probably drive you crazy though, terrible sound and hard to see.

Jamie said...

Awesome pic!!! Ilove the vibe of it.
And this is a great meme. I'm going to have to think of some answers. I kept reading yours and going, "Ooh, good answer! Good answer!"

I think you should put going to a drive in on your next 101! hehe.

Shannon said...

That's ladies! That is the one the only alley of film posters to the Cumberland!

I'm shocked I've never been to the drive in. That comes with living in the city I tell ya! They actually have one at The Docks, and I so should go one day! It really should be on my next 101! If I do it again, hehe.