Friday, November 23, 2007

Ah, the luxury!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A little while ago I was thinking about getting a portable DVD player to watch films during my lunch at work. I couldn't decide for sure if I wanted to do it, but a lovely coworker of my actually had one and brought it in and let me test it out! Isn't she the sweetest? I gotta say I've only tried it out just the once and I loooooooooooooooooooooove it! The quality was a lot better than I expected as well, although some long shots and subtitles were sometimes slighlty pixalated but overall it was great! yay!!

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Getting one of these was instrumental in getting R through basic training. I think it rocks you got one Shannon, I can't think of a person who would use it more than you. Good for you!

Jamie said...

This is so you! I can't imagine you being separated from it once you get one :)

Tammy said...

Looks SO fun and decadent!!