8 Random Things About Me Meme
Suzie has tagged me to share eight things about myself which rocks because I had no idea what I was going to post today! If you'd like to participate, consider yourself tagged!
1. I rarely work anywhere longer than 2 years, and often quit after being promoted
2. I started post secondary programs for art as well as fashion, but finished neither. I took 1 GenEd course in film while studying fashion that rekindled my love of film.
3. I watch around 3-5 films a week, and have over 200 that I've seen but not yet written about (which is one of my 101's).
4. When I started my 101 I had no problem coming up with possibilies. I believe my first list was 156 items.
5. I often (haphazaradly) cut my own hair but just chopping it away in chunks.
6. I'm a total number cruncher. Give me paper, a spreadsheet, a coffee and some music and I'm a happy camper.
7. I take weird pictures. Sometimes it just happens, and sometimes it's on purpose.
8. I love elective courses. My first year of high school my 'Day 1' schedule was: Drama, Typing, Graphic Arts and French (manditory). How the hell do I remember my schedule from Grade 9? My memory is sometimes amazing, sometimes not...
Feel free to join in and tell everyone 8 random things about yourself!