Saturday, November 10, 2007

#40 - Meet at least 1 online friend irl - Jana

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Jana and Me)

One of the lovely things about going to the The Creative Bizarre was getting to meet some fellow bloggers, like Jana! We got along right from the get go, she is tons of fun! And I have to say it rocks to get a pic where I look like I'm on a different plane.... short people of the world, UNITE!

Check out Jana's Blog: Jana's Journeys

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

You're so funny! Short people unite, LOL. You're so lucky you all got to get together like that, what fun.

Jamie said...

It was awesome to meet Jana. What fun!

Jana B said...

YES!!!! We must unite and take over the world!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!

Short people power!

(BTW, i look taller than you in that pic... that is such a wierd feeling!!! - Even though I know we are actually the same height, it's wierd to even contemplate the fact that I might be taller than someone in a pic!)

Anyway, I'm SO glad I met you, I feel like we are soul sisters!