Friday, November 09, 2007

#40 - Meet at least 1 online friend irl - Melba

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Jamie, Melba and Me)

When: October 2007 at the Creative Bizarre (see my post about that here)

This really was a treat! Melba was one of the first blogs I read with undivided attention, I love the original way she posts with journal pages, text and pictures (YAY for blogs with pictures) and the genuine openness, strength and depth of her posts. She's also a powerhouse in creating connections, not only with the Creative Bizarre this year but with Just Be Connected, a home for creative bloggers to connect to that has been running strong daily since Jan 07! What a feat! When I got to meet Melba in person she is just a lovely and friendly as imagined. What out world, this lady has some ideas that are gonna shake things up!

Visit Melba's blog at Be Alive Believe Be You

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(journal I bought from Melba's stand at the Creative Bizarre - I can't wait to start writing in it!)

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

That really is a treat, to get to meet Melba! The blogging genius and connector of all who are blogging. I'm hoping to go next year, you never know...!!!

I totally love the journal too!

Jamie said...

It was such a treat meeting Melba. I'm so glad we got to do that together!

And what a nice tribute to her this post is.

Congrats on getting one more 101 done!

Melba said...

Thanks Shannon! You inspire me!
XO,
Melba