Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Creative Bizarre in Hyannis, Cape Cod!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wow, what fun! Over the weekend I was in Cape Cod with my sister Jamie for Melba's Creative Bazaar. It was such a treat to get to go and to meet (and shop!) so many creative bloggers - some of which I've been reading for ages and some who are new to me. Many wonderful memories were made and I look forward to continuing these connections.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was there at the invite of Jamie who was doing Tarot Coaching for the Bizarre (see more about her coaching practice here). It was a lot of fun as you can see by this pic (Jamie & I often joke that we can have fun anywhere!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We were right beside the event organizer, the lovely Melba. What a joy to meet her! She really is just as wonderful and kind as I imagined! And her family - oh my! We got to meet them too and they are wonderful people! Here is Melba with Jamie, right after we bought our journals. I can't wait to start mine!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Across from us was Mary Ann from follow your bliss. What a treat to meet her, she is so lovely! She really has some lovely wears, I picked up a button - they are so cute! And, she's a movie buff too - how exciting! I can't wait to talk film Mary Ann!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beside her was Jana from Jana's Journeys. Oh my, I know you said this Jana on your blog but it really did feel after just a few moments that we'd all known each other for years! She is a spitfire, with wonderful boxes for sale to boot! I got mine! yay for short peoples too! heheheh
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Other lovely ladies present were ArtsyMama (I loved the Halloween theme she had going on - totally cool!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Also got to meet Heidi from Birds of a Feather, she is so lovley! The paper fun at Ursula and Olive's was great stop too!

After the Bizarre a few of the blogladies went out and here's my pic of the event, it's reminisence of pics from my old camera, isn't it?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As you can tell, it was an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Fantastic Shannon! Thank you so much for doing this, it was amazing to see all the people there and hear about your experiences. I also don't know all those blogs so I am totally going to check it out.

Woah to that last photo! Some serious creative energy is flowing around all of you!

Jana B said...

Hehe I'm a spitfire!!!! *feeling wierdly proud of this title, despite the fact that it's entirely true*

and yes, short people will one day rule the world. JOIN US OR MEET YOUR DOOM!!! Bwahahahahaha

I'm sure that you and Jamie CAN have fun anywhere... you two are SO MUCH FUN!!! Let me just say, again, for like hte millionth time... I"M SO GLAD YOU CAME!!!!!

Melba said...

You captured the weekend so well!
I had a wonderful time too and I am so happy to have met you!
XO,
Melba

Vedrana M. said...

wonderful photos! i can just feel you had amazing time :)