Thursday, July 12, 2007

Card of the Day: Five of Cups - July 12/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Wow, this is the first dup I got, and I only a few days apart. Albeit this time it was upright not reversed. My instint when I got this card was that it meant: Whatever happens, don't let it get ya down.

Let's see what Understanding Tarot says (p. 110)

"The Querent's cup of happiness has been upset, leaving the Querent dwelling upon what has been lost and feeling miserable, instead of appreciating what is still there. Being miserable and pessimistic is making problems worse than they need to be."

Ok, that is so fair of today. I have to admit I went into the day feeling ok and optimistic but I kept running into walls (not literally, well not today literally), and things fell apart a lot, plans got broken, trouble was caused and I harped on it a bit. Not as much as I might somedays though, so at least there is that.

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Well the cups continue and here is a duplicate! I guess they were warning you that the difficulties were ahead and that you managed to get through them without getting too exasperated.

MAHIMA said...

I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW YOUR DAY WENT.
NORMALLY WHEN I GET THE 5 OF CUPS ITS AN OK DAY WITH NO DISASTERS BUT QUITE A FEW DISAPPOINTMENTS.
ALSO DAYS WHEN I NOTICE/REMEMBER MORE OF THE DISAPPONTMENTS THAN THE GOOD THINGS.