Saturday, July 14, 2007

Card a Day: Queen of Swords - Fri July 13/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


When I first picked out this card, I thought to myself it must mean: Be ruthless. As the day went on, I think it was really saying: ruthless doesn't really get you anywhere, at least not today.

Let's see what Understanding Tarot says (p. 139)

"She may be a very ambitious person who values her career more than marriage and motherhood and so has remained single."

Hmm... I know that is the traditional meaning but I'm not sure it fits specifically. Interesting.

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

I of course love this card since it's the Aquarius card. I think it can also mean traditionally male strength found in a woman, mental and physical. A real leader who will be ruthless when required. A decision-maker, a ruler and a leader.