Monday, July 02, 2007

#34 - Get a divorce

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Completed: June 18, 2007

I can not express how happy I am to have this done. It was a long time coming and I'm very thankful that it is finally done and over with. I honestly don't have much more to say about it other than that, and a big shout out to the Toronto Divorce Services whom provided excellent service. Thank you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See my 101 list

Explore more of Planet Shannon

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Shannon, I am so very proud of you for getting this done. I know this must have been a tough one and a big journey but you did it because you're an amazing woman. Big celebratory hug!

Melba said...

I come from a family with lots of divorce so I know how much time, effort, and money a divorce takes.

I don't recall you talking about your divorce before, but I know that you start a new road on your journey.

Cheers to you!!!

XO,
Melba

Jamie said...

Wooohooo!!!! Congratulations. How wonderful that you can leave that behind you and look to the future afresh! Wtg for taking this step.