Monday, July 16, 2007

101 in 1001 update #71

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ah, things maybe getting a little on hold with the move coming up in a few weeks. My cat doesn't seem to mind though! But, there has been some slow and steady progress here and there. I'm up to 29/52 for #7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year seeing Seven Samurai with Jamie and Justin as well as 1408 with my Mom (her pick!). I'm also continuing to work towards #101 - relearn the tarot with my daily draw of a card, see label . I'm finding this one a lot more sucessful when I ask a question before drawing the card.

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next. I'm getting more worried about Berry, he's not looking the best... well his roots aren't . Leaves are still nice and green though!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Finished Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson. It was a cross between witty, simple and then every once in a while it felt a little wierd, like it was a little too simple. Anyhow, short read so I also have been reading What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting by Ted Demopoulos (very good, but very business/money focused) as well as A Short Guide to Writing about Film by Timothy Corrigan

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday July 9/07 - def: cavil - verb. make petty objections
Tuesday July 10/07 - def: jeoparty - exposure to death, lose, danger
Wednesday July 11/07 - cool text-to-voice website for blogs: http://www.talkr.com/
Thursday July 12/07 - alliteration - use of the same sound at the start of consecutive words (thanks to Jamie for sending me emails with big words!)
Friday July 13/07 - some technical troubleshooting stuff
Saturday July 14/07 - The quests & area of the Draeni starter zone
Sunday July 15/07 - the joy of getting to see Harry Potter before seeing any spoliers!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For my full 101 list, look here.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

What kind of Dranei character did you create?! :) It's a great zone - I have a dranei priest - although I haven't played much with her in a while. Her name is Suesidhe (sushi!) on The Scryers server.

And Harry before spoilers - Yay! ME too! I saw it on Thursday night!

Sacred Suzie said...

Is Berry in some hydro chamber?! Was that him in a glass?! Oh no!

I'm so glad you liked Harry Potter, we haven't seen it yet but I really can't wait.

Way to go for packing everything up Shannon! You're doing amazing.