Monday, July 02, 2007

101 in 1001 update #69

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm thrilled to say I'm up to 43/101 with the completion of: #34 - Get a divorce. Rockin' good times.

Progress on a few here and there with #7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is up to 27/52 with getting out to a bunch of films including: Let's All Hate Toronto, Angel-A and Live Free or Die Hard. Also, in an endeavour to work on #101 Relearn the tarot, I'm drawing a card a day and then reflecting on that card. You can find the thoughts on them as they are all tagged:

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next. Oh my.... distressing news!... I decided to repot Berry as was looking a little not so great and when I did I discovered that it wasn't connect to any roots, or that I possibly disconnected them trying to repot. No wonder he wasn't looking good. This is a before shot, please cross fingers that next weeks after shot he's doing ok.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Reading The Riddle by Alison Croggon, and I'm almost done!

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday June 25/07 - def: dissent - disagree, Christianity - reject the doctrines of an established church
Tuesday June 26/07 - definitions: exacerbate - make (pain, emotion or situation) worse, exasperate - cause great irritation
Wednesday June 27/07 - working through the Getting Things Done process really highlights when your priorities aren`t really your priorties.
Thursday June 28/07 - the existance of dippindots and what they taste like. Ice cream created by microbiologist who specialized in cyrogenics. Craziness.
Friday June 29/07 - def: bureaucracy = an administrative system based on complex rules and procedures
Saturday June 30/07 - how to do the bumpy stitch, although I can not remember what it is called.
Sunday July 1/07 - that all the gear I am working towards in WoW is all +heals not spells or effects - BOO to that!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For my full 101 list, look here.

6 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Shannon, you're doing amazingly well with your list! Did you enjoy Die Hard? I love that you're working with the tarot one card a day. That's so great and I love hearing your perspective. Oh I hope Berry is going to be OK! I've never had those dippindots before but I saw the creator on Oprah.

You look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I love that picture of you, you remind me of a mermaid for some reason.

Shannon said...

Thanks for your support Suzie!! I'm really liking the card a day - although I forgot to pick on this morning! oopsies, later perhaps.

Thanks for the compliments on the pic, I really like it. I almost held out and used it for and SPC but I don't think it works for the current topic.

Sacred Suzie said...

I can see why you'd want to use it for SPC but you're right, it doesn't work with the current topic. I just love it though!

Jamie said...

Wow, congratulations on so much forward movement with your list. I'll be sending Berry some happy thoughts. Remember, "Life finds a way," and he'll be doing everything he can to make the new pot his home.

What the heck do dippindots taste like? Did you enjoy them? Where did you have them?

When I read your divorce post, I was going to say, "where's the champagne?" but here it is! Congrats on that again!

Jamie said...

Wow, congratulations on so much forward movement with your list. I'll be sending Berry some happy thoughts. Remember, "Life finds a way," and he'll be doing everything he can to make the new pot his home.

What the heck do dippindots taste like? Did you enjoy them? Where did you have them?

When I read your divorce post, I was going to say, "where's the champagne?" but here it is! Congrats on that again!

Shannon said...

The dippindots were pretty cool, well really cool/cold, lol. They were yummy and tiny and took forever to eat! They kinda melted as if ice cream was the inside of a crunchie bar.