Sunday, June 03, 2007

#40 - Meet at least 1 online friend irl

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got to meet my friend Taeolan this week, while he was up in Toronto for work. What luck!

What a blast, it's so cool when you actually have the opportunity (or create the opportunity) to meet someone you've known for ages but not yet 'met' met. Now I'm stumped on how long we've known each other... hmm... well, a while! I'll just put it that way. Had tons of fun and would love to do that again soon!

It's his Bday today so a little Happy Bday shout out to Tae! YAY for birthdays!

I actually have another friend that is coming by T.O. in the summer so I definately plan on continuing this one.

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

That is the coolest Shannon! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to do this and it sounds like it went really well which rocks.

Jamie said...

Wow, congratulations on another 101 success story! I didn't realize that this cool meeting was going to have that added bonus. What a treat!