Monday, June 25, 2007

101 in 1001 update #68

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am a little behind on posting some things... I am further along than I have to write about here, hopefully I will have them up next week. But for now... here are the updates!! #7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is up to 26/52 with Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (click through for review!). I am half way there, how exciting is that? More film updates: #14 Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days with Gracie and Day Watch / Dnevnoy Dozor

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next. Go Berry!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Still reading The Riddle by Alison Croggon and Cash a Johnny Cash autobiography as well as bits and pieces of things here and there.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday June 18/07 - def: adventitious - added or appearing accidental
Tuesday June 19/07 - idea about reason for procrastination: you feel like you should do it however you don't think it is still meaningful and/or you don't feel confident that you can engage with control & success
Wednesday June 20/07 - what a reverse attitude turn is (So You Think You Can Dance rocks)
Thursday June 21/07 - that I can see a film and write a review about it in the same day (woot!)
Friday June 22/07 - how to unhide an excel workbook therefore enabling deleting macros (it sounds boring but it was really really helpful!)
Saturday June 23/07 - I will turn off movies that turn me off
Sunday June 24/07 - how to change colours in alternating rows when knitting.

Bonus learning: some time this week I realized if you unplug you headphones while listening to iPod it pauses the song. This took a while to figure out cuz I just plugged them back in and was very confused that there was no sounds. But.. now that I know, I see it can be a useful thing.

For my full 101 list, look here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

That is so cool about the ipod! I had no idea that it did that.

Your knitting is getting so great Shannon, I can't believe how much you've learned so fast.

That's really interesting about procrastination, I can see how that could create blockage when it comes to doing stuff.

Jamie said...

Oh, that insight into procrastination seems bang on for me. If I don't think I can "engage with control and success," I'll definitely put it off. I have to be more willing to suck!

Congratulations on making such progress with your reviews. I've got to catch up with reading them!