Monday, June 18, 2007

101 in 1001 update #67

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not tons extra this week, just surviving the heat and marvelling how many of days keep going by. I did keep up with my current tasks, #7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is up to 25/52 when I got out to see Day Watch / Dnevnoy Dozor.

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next. Here is our Berry! He rebelled against climbing!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! I'm still reading The Riddle by Alison Croggon, Cash a Johnny Cash autobiography and an ebook: Become a Movie Reviewer. Just a little bit of everything this week! I like variety, always have.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday June 11/07 - my lifedrawing teacher from high school is in the same writer`s group as Vern. What are the chances?
Tuesday June 12/07 - def: succor - relief, something that furnishes relief
Wednesday June 13/07 - how to add a new factor to a pre-existing form in Access
Thursday June 14/07 - What it feels like for the dental hygenist to say `You`re looking better than last time` YAY!
Friday June 15/07 - That the www.worldwideshortfilmfest.com/ runs very smoothly - I was impressed.
Saturday June 16/07 - How long it takes to back...up...ever... file...on .. my.. computer....
Sunday June 17/07 - how to defrag! Oh, the fun never ends here at planetshannon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For my full 101 list, look here.

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Where did you get that shorterisbetter thingy? What is it?! I'm so curious. Sounds like you're doing a lot of self-maintenance which is awesome and that's so weird, I'm going for a cleaning Thursday! Interesting last pic of you, so serious but pensive, I like it.

Shannon said...

The shirt is from the Worldwide Short Film Festival. Funny story... I wanted to buy one but they didn't have one so a lovely volunteer let me have his (from the box, not his back). I totally love it.

Jamie said...

What fun to look at these posts and pics and remember so much of this past week!

Hmmm... I wonder if Berry needs a repot. Are his roots sticking out the bottom?

I loved reading the definition of succor. It made me wonder what would happen if we thought succor every time someone said sucker?

Shannon said...

No roots outta the bottom of Berry but it's a really small pot, so might be time. hehe, I can't remember why I was looking up succor but it does remind me of sucker!