Monday, June 11, 2007

101 in 1001 update #66

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My current tasks are going along well. #7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is up to 24/52 with seeing Brand Upon the Brain! What a fantastic experience. I will write more about it soon.

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next. Here is our Berry! I think he likes the climbing thing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! I finished The Success Principles by Jack Canfield and A Guide to Quality, Taste and Style by the wonderful Tim Gunn (from Project Runway) and I've started The Riddle by Alison Croggon. Wow, that is a lot of reading!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday June 4/07
- how to get to the Elgin theatre
Tuesday June 5/07 - definition of financial independance (your means are covered by the interest your money makes)
Wednesday June 6/07 - another restaurent/pub where they give you the dreaded 'the booths we like to keep for parties of more than 2 people' line
Thursday June 7/07 - So You Think You Can Dance is back for another season!
Friday June 8/07 - There was a film that came out that eluded me! Grr!
Saturday June 9/07 - how to knit tie strings
Sunday June 10/07 - That apparently I bear a striking resemblance to a 'little Dutch girl'

For my full 101 list, look here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I love your knitted kerchief! It's so cute and I adore the colours Shannon. You're really good at knitting.

Look at Berry go!

Jamie said...

LOL! That "little Dutch girl" comment cracked me up!

And I love the picture of Berry. He totally looks like he's saying "Ta-dah!"

Congrats on another week of moving forward!