Monday, June 04, 2007

101 in 1001 update #65

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Another week, another step closer to 101! This week I have the good forture to complete: #40 - Meet at least 1 online friend irl. I definetely plan on continuing to work on that one, it was fun fun fun.

I've contributed to #7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year with week 23/52 getting out to see Away From Her. Also, the return of review for #14 Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days, take your pick: Everything's Gone Green, Hot Fuzz, The Namesake, Drumline and Derailed. It feels really good to make some progress there.

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next. Sorry for no Berry picture last week, he missed you all! I've decided to give him a little support, we shall see how it goes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! I finished The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams which was fantastic, and as always continuing to read The Success Principles by Jack Canfield. Now, what to read next?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday May 28/07 - A decision I wasn't expecting to make so soon came up today
Tuesday May 29/07 - This really cool film site: Films We Like
Wednesday May 30/07 - Some really cool events my friends are having and I hope to attend
Thursday May 31/07 - About the BBC's Big Read (from 2003) with lists of the top 21, 100 and 200 books! Fun!
Friday June 1/07 - How to navigate around Facebook
Saturday June 2/07 - What a lavatera is, thanks Jamie for the inspiration! (mind you I didn't understand most of the definition other than it is a 'flower')
Sunday June 3/07 - How to knit an increasing stitch pattern

For my full 101 list, look here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

What great pictures! I love them, especially the one at the end of you Shannon, you look so happy you're beaming.

I'm not sure I have a green thumb so don't listen to any of my plant advice, nothing's surviving in my garden, so sad.

Glad you liked HHG, it is a fun read isn't it? He has written more books with the same characters if you want to continue that jounrey.

Jamie said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture of you! And I realize how much I enjoy following Gobo throughout the 101. And Yay to Berry being back this week! My he's gotten tall. He's clearly 3 apples high! Smurf-time!

I'll look forward to reading your reviews. Congratulations on getting more done. And what fun to meet your buddy.

I'm so curious about the interesting events by friends... cryptic!