Sunday, May 06, 2007

Month of Me - Sat May 5/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is Saturdays entry for Month of Me

Although this is something as a part of my reg Saturday it's really something I do just for me (and more exciting than laundry...). Which is heading to the library and checking out what is ready for me this week. This week was the first time I thought to get some CD's, which totally rocks and considering I've probably only bought 10 in the past 10 years I thought I have a lot to catch up on. Part of this was being inspired by this post by Intrepid Flame. I also love the link through to Library Thing.... sooooo much fun.

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I LOVE Metric! I've liked them a long time. I hope you do some CD reviews, I've been looking for CDs for a while. I just bought a bunch of them but didn't take any risks. Thanks for the links, I'll check them out Shannon! Yay for you indulging in music for you!

Jamie said...

That is so awesome that weekly library trips are bringing so many treats! What a great idea to get CDs! Enjoy :)

Shannon said...

I've listened to the Metric and so far it's great!

I'll be sure to let you know if I think anything rocks, but wasn't planning on doing reviews at this time... just groovin' along.