Monday, May 07, 2007

Month of Me - May 6 & 7/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More for Month of Me

May 6/07 - Enjoyed quite a few cuppa tea's! I actually got up at the (unspeakable) time of 7:30am to watch Cornation Street and decided since I would be enjoying it for a while I might as well do so by enjoying a nice pot of tea!

May 7/07 - Although I had a new recipe to try for tonight I decided to go with my gut and enjoy some real comfort food: pasta with parmesean cheese. Yummy. (I had a salad too).

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I am still amazed you get up that early to watch TV but it sure is a long-time hobby of yours and Jamie's. I love the impromptu tea cozy idea! Pasta and cheese, that truly is comfort food! I'm glad you are taking such good care of your spirit Shannon.

Jamie said...

A pot of tea - what a lovely self-nurturing idea! And the pot seems like it's getting some nurturing too in that cozy cozy!

Shannon said...

haha... so funny, I was going to mention my 'creative' tea cozy but I thought it was a little wierd!! All the cozy's seem to be for the small stout pots. This one did work great though, kept my tea nice and warm!