Wednesday, May 23, 2007

#83 - 9/10 - Try out 10 new restaurants - Whitlocks

Whitlocks, 1961 Queen E, Toronto

May 16, 2007 with Jamie, Justin, Justin's brother, dad, sister-in-law, niece & newphew for his Dad's Bday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think I had my camera on macro setting because all my pic's from there are fuzzy! It's a lovely restaurant, I had pasta with chicken, shrimp, veggies in a teriyaki cream sauce. Wonderful time, and great company! I think with the 3 camera's at the table at least 1000 photos were taken! The service was great, and the food was wonderful!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

This was such a good time. What a rowdy family time! I really enjoyed the energy of the evening. I'm so glad you came :)