Wednesday, May 23, 2007

#83 13/10 - Try out 10 new restaurants - Johnny G's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Johnny G's, 478 Parliament St, Toronto - didn't find a homepage but see reviews here, here and here

May 20, 2007 with Jamie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Great breakfast spot!! Went after Nia with Jamie and really really enjoyed it. I got the classic bacon & eggs, so good! It's a busy spot but we got seated fast (at times there was a line up), and we ever got re-seated to a nice window seat without even having to ask! The staff were all very sweet which is always a treat. Good food, good & plentiful coffee, I would reccomend it for sure and love to go again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe how much I enjoyed going here for breakfast. Everything seemed just, just right. This place definitely has its own special magic. A definite keeper!

I love that you have 13/10 restaurants! WTG!