Wednesday, May 23, 2007

#83 - 12/10 - Try out 10 new restaurants - House on Parliament

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

House on Parliament, 456 Parliament St, Toronto

May 18, 2007 with Jamie

Great spot! I know I already got to 10 on my new restaurent list but I had to include this one as I really thought it was great. Has a good sized outdoor patio, but since me and Jamie aren't patio girls we headed inside. It's a modest size but very comfortable and the staff are amazing! We were so well taken care of, it was like they psychically knew when we were ready to order, done eating, ready for the bill - superb! The food was great too, pub fare and more I went with the wings (yum) and sampled Jamie's quesidillia's which were awesome. I'll definately go again and I reccomend it.

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I really enjoyed this place. The food was yummy. I'm still thinking about that brie sandwich and I didn't even order it!

Go again? You bet. How about Friday?