Wednesday, May 23, 2007

#83 - 10/10 - Try out 10 new restaurants - Demetre's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Demetre's, 400 Danforth Avenue, Toronto

May 16, 2007 with Jamie, Justin, Justin's brother, dad, sister-in-law, niece & newphew for his Dad's Bday for dessert!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now, this almost felt like pushing it to include as we went there for dessert and I only had a cappachino (and small samplings of other's ice cream delights), but they serve food too and everything was absolutely wonderful. I can't remember the last time I went out for dessert, but I hope that the next time is sooner than the last! I highly reccommend it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Okay, I totally think the word "sin" should be in the name of this restaurant! What crazy things you can order. I was thrilled to have my hot fudge sundae though - yummy!

And perhaps what felt most decadent was jumping in a cab from one restaurant to go to another for dessert! That was a first for me. Loved it!