Monday, May 28, 2007

101 in 1001 update #64!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well as promised I'm up another notch on my list and had many updates for the 5 new restaurants I went to to cap out #83 Try out 10 new restaurants. I actually went overboard at made it up to 13.

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year continues with week 22 pick: The Namesake.

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Berry's still alive, was looking a little wilty/leany though. Oh no's! I'm still cheering for Berry!

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#94 - Read every day - done! I finished How to Write Effective Emails by R.L. Trask, and continuing to devour The Success Principles by Jack Canfield, and recently just started The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams - which is a complete delight.

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday May 21/07
- Strategy to pay attention to one cat when other is attention-monger. Feed the attention-y cat & cuddle with the other one
Tuesday May 22/07 - Tim Gunn has his own book out!!
Wednesday May 23/07 - how to order moocards! soooo cute
Thursday May 24/07 - my notes say "I wa how to canal bendy tran". Your guess is as good as mine....
Friday May 25/07 - [...] means part of the text has been deleted
Saturday May 26/07 - Throne of Blood was not as enjoyable as Rashômon
Sunday May 27/07 - measure salt for recipes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For my full 101 list, look here.

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh dear, I'm so curious what happened with the salt?!

I enjoyed Hitchhiker's Guide very much too!

Berry may need more water if it's getting hot. Have you tried spritzing him?

I'm thinking of getting Moo cards too, I'm almost ready for it. Did you have to upload the pics one at a time?

Way to go Shannon! You're still inspiring me to put money away every paycheque too.

Jamie said...

I love your cryptic learning this week! Oh, and remember we learned that there is such a thing as going "mushrooming." That was so cool.

Good thinking about the cat strategy!

i love that picture of you at the end.

I missed the weekly picture of Berry. Buck up, little Berry!