Monday, May 21, 2007

101 in 1001 update #63!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've actually knocked of another whole thing off my list, but I need one more thing to write about it, so that is something to look forward to this week!

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is moving forward, with this week up to 21 weeks, with After the Wedding / Efter brylluppet. Excellent film, I'd highly recommend it.

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Go Go Berry! Looking strong and happy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! This week has been a coimplete mismash of reading but I still got it in every day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday May 14/07 - lots of interesting stuff
Tuesday May 15/07 - confidential
Wednesday May 16/07 - if you stab a lemon with a fork it won't squirt in your (or other peoples) eyes when you squeeze it
Thursday May 17/07 - Haha.. this one I don't want to admit to here, sorry!
Friday May 18/07 - Bloggers has a save draft automatically function (woot!), as well as what sashimi & taro taste like
Saturday May 19/07 - Old fugly dryers work just as well and just as fast and the new-looking ones
Sunday May 20/07 - I forgot to set the VCR timer! I didn't think that was possible

Ok.. a lot of these are lame and/or random, I need to start reading the dictionary spontaniously or something...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For my full 101 list, look here.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That was so cool about the lemons. What a handy tip!

I love the pictures of Gobo and Berry!

Congratulations on continuing to move forward!