Monday, May 07, 2007

101 in 1001 update #61!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is up to 19 weeks, as I got out to see Hot Fuzz. Fun movie!

#31 - Read 1 fashion magazine a month for May 07. I read a bunch in the store (bad bad!). Vogue, Elle and.... Allure. Not too much change from April. Light silver has a definate presence. Fitted sillouhettes, tube dresses even. Crazy patterns - from pucci-like to b&w graphic. Bright colours in various knits (slightly surprizing for almost summer). Numerous thin layers of varying patterns with some sheers. Nothing totally grabbed me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Berry, Berry Berry!!

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Still reading Night Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko and The Success Principles by Jack Canfield.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday April 30/07 - Hmm.. my notes say $1.50 milk for work. I think that was my budget note....
Tuesday May 1/07 - How to use the timer on my camera!
Wednesday May 2/07 - Beltane is May 1 not April 30. Oopsies
Thursday May 3/07 - Quicktime makes another program (online) I was trying to get to work, work! Also of a new product that they say you can 'eat your drink'. Starts frozen as a smoothie, or you can nuke it and have a yogurt beverage (eewww). It was good as frozen though.
Friday May 4/07 - I am sure I found many insights and learned many a thing while I was out with Jamie, but I can think of one offhand!
Saturday May 5/07 - You can keep CD's out for three weeks at the library! I thought it would be 1 like movies, but no - 3 weeks!
Sunday May 6/07 - There is going to be a movie based on Nancy Drew! Young sleuths unite!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(me at the movies)

For my full 101 list, look here.

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Hot Fuzz was totally fun, we ADORED it and definitely will be buying it one day.

That drink is so weird! I guess it's like a smoothie right? I can't imagine nuking that, ugh.

I'm very excited about Nancy Drew! I saw that preview when I went to see Everything Going Green (R was homesick for Vancouver).

I love the tree shadow photo Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Nancy Drew looks good..
here is link to trailer

http://nancydrewmovie.warnerbros.com/

Jamie said...

A Nancy Drew movie? That's so cool. OMG, remember that Fringe kids play we saw that was like Nancy Drew? That was so awesome.

Only 19 more weeks to wrapping up the year'o'movies. WTG!

I'm wracking my brain to come up with some genius learning we did on Friday. Um... I'm sure there was genius involved.