Monday, April 23, 2007

101 in 1001 update #59!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is up to 17 weeks, with Radiant City. Review is in the works for that one but I do have a review up for Offside as a part of #14 - Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days.

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Berry is still going strong.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Will reading Omega by Jack McDevitt, I'm quite taken with it. Also still reading Away by Jane Urquhart but it hasn't really grabbed me yet - I'm sure it will.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday April 16/07
- 'smalls' are my new fave word (aka 'undies')
Tuesday April 17/07 - I never thought of regrets in terms of things I've not done, only things I've done
Wednesday April 18/07 - oh.. this days thing was kinda a secret...
Thursday April 19/07 - The reference library has a copy 2005 issue of Film Review year in review
Friday April 20/07 - geeky gaming faction thing
Saturday April 21/07 - the difference between average, mean and frequency
Sunday April 22/07 - It takes 1hr to clean my apt

For my full 101 list, look here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, 1 hour isn't bad for cleaning up. That's so good to know. Somehow things like that always seem so time-consuming in our brains!

I love the picture of Gobo. I'm going to have to come over soon to see Mr. Man! It's been a while.

Sacred Suzie said...

That isn't too bad for cleaning up, I'm thoroughly impressed!

If you aren't into "Away" after the first couple of chapters, you may not like it...hmm...

Way to go Berry!

Love the feet Shannon, as always.

Jenn said...

Hey Shannon,

I just visited your blog. Lovely!
Can't wait to stop by more often!