Monday, April 16, 2007

101 in 1001 update #58!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here we are in week 58 of my 101 in 1001 challenge! Get that highlighter out cuz one if going to be crossed right off!! #68 - Bake a pie is complete - and already dissapeared! Yummy goodness. Last week I finished and now I've gotten my post up for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which brings my List of 20 books up to 5.5/20, and my overall list to 39/101.

And now for the partials! I am in week 16/52 for #7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year, headed out to see Sharkwater for which the review is up so I'm happy in tandem land with #14 - Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days. Yay!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: At about 1/2 way through the one year Berry is still shiny and strong!

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#94 - Read every day - done! Started both Omega by Jack McDevitt as well as Away by Jane Urquhart. YAY books.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday April 9/07 - I love getting comments! And they happen more if I post more! (like..duh!)
Tuesday April 10/07 - I'm liking getting back to doing posts
Wednesday April 11/07 - fun fashion site (Thanks Jamie!)
Thursday April 12/07 - spelling: existence not existance
Friday April 13/07 - how to purl!
Saturday April 14/07 - Noreaster - type of storm
Sunday April 15/07 -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For my full 101 list, look here.

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Great picture of you Shannon! Are you enjoying Away? I love the look of that pie, way to go on that one. Wish I could have been there to "support" you on that one and give you my feedback.

;)

Tammy said...

Comments are fun, huh?! :) I love your list - it is so cool to see you do things and get to cross them off! The photo of you is great!!