Monday, April 09, 2007

101 in 1001 update #57!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hmm... let's see what has happened this week... #7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is up to 15 weeks, this week I got out to see: The Host / Gwoemul and The Reaping (click thru for reviews) and I'm keeping that up to date with #14 - Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days! Yay for that. I've also written reviews for Old Joy and Blood Diamond.

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Berry is still a growing and a stretching away. Nice shiny leaves too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Finished reading both Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling and I, Robot by Isaac Asimov this week, score! What to pick next....


#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday April 2/07 - How to email scanned images (ok, it wasn't challenging really but I hadn't done it before)
Tuesday April 3/07 - if mailing something for it to be considered a 'letter' it can't be thicker than 2.2cm (Canadian specific info)
Wednesday April 4/07 - hmm.. the thing I learned was regarding a political issue and I don't want to get hit's from it so I'm keeping mum on it
Thursday April 5/07 - ttc directions to the zoo
Friday April 6/07 - Scrubbies don't seem to be available in packs of 3's anymore!! And are less available in general :(
Saturday April 7/07 - YouTube had their own awards show
Sunday April 8/07 - correct speeling of thorough (I usually spell it so badly that it the correct option doesn't even come up on spellcheck)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For my full 101 list, look here.

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

You're doing amazing with your reviews Shannon, truly awesome. I can't believe how many movies you see.

It'll be interesting to see what you read next, yay for finishing the two novels!