Monday, April 02, 2007

101 in 1001 update #56!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is up to 14 weeks with getting out to see Old Joy. No review yet, I'm still sorting out my reaction to it. If your curious about it you can check out the reviews at Rotten Tomatoes. #14 - Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days is marching right along with reviews up for I Heart Huckabees, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, The Lake House, Nashville and Un Zoo la Nuit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Berry is still doing well. Work plant doing nicely as well:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Still reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling, I, Robot by Isaac Asimov and The Success Principles by Jack Canfield. I also set up a spot where I can read & write (handy for those non-fiction books!).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday March 26/07
- you can get something so you can personally monitor blood pressure
Tuesday March 27/07 - About H2O Africa, an organization creating awareness of the water crisis in Africa
Wednesday March 28/07 - The difference between between a dialect and an accent is that an accent is a way of speaking, but a dialect has it's own vocabulary and/or grammar.
Thursday March 29/07 - a few things, but neither can I post here, doh.
Friday March 30/07 - Things might be a changing
Saturday March 31/07 - About Francois Brunelle's and his look-alike project, about finding and photographing lookalikes around the world. See his site here.
Sunday April 1/07 - Although putting things away and getting them in order can be good they can also result is bleh things (like realizing that you have 4/5th of something you need)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For my full 101 list, look here.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, I just sat staring at that first picture thinking, where is it? I finally got that it's a subway station? The tile suggested that. Where is it?

Great new reading/writing area! And a perfect perch for the Gobomeister to keep you company.

Can't wait to read your new reviews!

Sacred Suzie said...

I love the new writing area too Shannon, very smart idea and looks so cozy.

I'm curious about Friday's realization that things might be changing...that sounds good!

BTW, I LOVED 300. Blew my mind. The king was so good and I also loved the queen. The fighting...beautiful! How? I don't know but it was.

Shannon said...

Oops! I forgot to reply - that is a subway station, Bessarion on the Shepard line.