Thursday, March 01, 2007

Winter Weather... oh the joy...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What a crazy day. When I looked out the window at work I thought it was smog I was seeing or something, but no - it was snow. A lot of snow, and it for a long time. It might still be snowing actually. In weather like this, even though I was tired, I decided to trek home on the one resource I know 100% how they will react:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It took a while but it wasn't too cold, so all in all I just tried to enjoy the view. Ok, looking at this pic I look kinda cold, no?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've rarely seen in this quiet out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The best part of course is coming home and having a hot cuppa to warm up!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Kris said...

snow is great makes every thing seem quiet and content

Jamie ~ Wishcasting said...

Isn't it crazy?? Great pictures. That's exactly what it felt like.

In the wee hours when the wind went wild and started tearing branches from the trees and throwing hail at our window it was one of the first times I've felt nervous about the weather.

I'm so thankful we were all inside and cozied up.

Jamie said...

Ooops! I keep doing that.

Sacred Suzie said...

I've been hearing about your crazy weather, you guys had like 7 weather warnings yesterday! I'm glad you made it home and all cozy Shannon.