Sunday, March 18, 2007

Drawing Everyday

Here are this weeks drawings. I decided to focus on drawing the same thing every day this week, I picked my salt & pepper shakers... wherever they happened to be, I drew them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That's a cool project to set yourself. I'm curious what you noticed or learned by doing the same thing every day.

Sacred Suzie said...

What a cool idea Shannon. I had a friend who went to OCA and that was an exercise they did but with eggs.

Great drawings and isn't it interesting how the same thing can be seen differently over time?

Vedrana M. said...

great idea,wonderful