Sunday, March 04, 2007

#93 - 4.5/20 read 20 books - Sword-Born

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Completed: March 3rd, 2007.

Sword-Born by Jennifer Roberson

When I was deciding what to put on my list of 20 books to read list I came across this book and was thrilled. I had no idea the series that started with Sword-Dancer (one of my favourite books) continued past the ones I had already read. It was really a treat to read, almost nostalgic in a way as they do refer to what happens in the other books a lot, actually a little too much for my liking but not so much I didn't want to keep reading. I'm actually quite looking forward to the next in the series, but considering this one took me a bit to get through I'm going to switch gears and ready the 5th Harry Potter so I finish that before the film is released.

Return to my List of 20 books.

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon.

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I think I've read something by this author before a long time ago, her name sounds so familiar. I'm so glad you finally made it through this book and can move on to Harry Potter!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! I still remember the impression that Sword Dancer had on you when you read it. What a treat to revisit these old friends.

I'm trying to figure out the 4.5. Are you halfway through a book?

Shannon said...

hehe... the 4.5 is that this book is in an onmibus with another (Sword-Sworn) and I counted them as 1 book on my list of 20. :)