Monday, March 26, 2007

101 in 1001 update #55!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm to busy to write this week so I got the cat to do it. Well, not really....

This week the highlighter does fly with the completion of: #98 - Teach someone something as well as a partial: #100 - 6/8 Celebrate Ostara woot, that one is almost done just need to have some Beltane and Midsummer fun and that will be 100% complete!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year is up to 13 weeks and I'm happily in tandem in that one with #14 - Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days with new reviews for Solyaris / Солярис, Fido and 300 are up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Berry is still alive!! Doing well, has nice shiny leaves but is still really angling. I also have more flowers (and gotten lots of compliments) on my plant at work.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Still reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling, No Lifeguard on Duty by Janice Dickinson (which I had to return to the library before I finished!) & I, Robot by Isaac Asimov. I also started The Success Principles by Jack Canfield, I was intrigued by Jamie's posts on the book which you can see here.

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday March 19/07 - How much I don't know (lol) this was from listening to the BBC's Radio News Podcast, almost all of the issues they were talking about I was unfamiliar with.
Tuesday March 20/07 - I really want to spend more time reading my fellow bloggie's blogs
Wednesday March 21/07 - now there is a genetically modified mosquiteo with a fitness advantage against rodent malaria
Thursday March 22/07 - It apparently takes 20 minutes to recover from any interruption from what you are doing, even if the issue is resolved
Friday March 23/07 - a blesbok is an antelope that has purple fur (this is from a DubbleBubble wrapper so I'm not totally convinced ...)
Saturday March 24/07 - The yummy goodness and quick dissapearence of Kettle Chips - Yogurt and Green Onion flavour
Sunday March 25/07 - Always check films you are renting/borrowing to see if they have english subtitles

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For my full 101 list, look here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Did you cut your hair Shannon? I can't tell from the last pic, very Tank Girl...!!! Perhaps it's just back in a pontytail.

Gobo did a very good job at this post! He covered all the areas you normally talk about. I'm thoroughly impressed. I didn't know he could type! LOL.

What the heck is that second photo?

Your plant at work is doing amazing, so lovely.

Those chips look wicked. Must stay away!

Shannon said...

The second pic is snow on a cobble stoney sidewalk.

Nope, didn't cut my hair - it must be back.

Jamie said...

Lol, can you get Gobo to do your taxes for you? I mean, he's at the computer anyway.

Wow, this list is so rich and full of accomplishments; it's amazing. I can't believe you're almost done the celebrations. I love that you have the Russian name for Solyaris. I'm going to check out your reviews after that.

Your plants look joyful and abundant. If Berry has some major lean, you can just turn her around a bit every day. She's reaching for the sun.

20 minutes to recover from an interruption! You should put that on a sign at the front of your desk or the entry into your cube. Add a subtitle "Before you enter, be sure your question is worth 20 minutes of my time." lol.

Shannon said...

I think I will start to turn Berry around every now and then, that is what I'm doing with the seeds I planted - oh! I have to post pics of that!

I soooooooooo should put up a sign about the 20 min thing! I think it's really true it takes that long.