Tuesday, February 27, 2007

SPC: B&W 4 and CaC: Getting to know you

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is my SPC for this week, I went with a drawing this week, I didi it in very little light therefore lots of black.

Click here for more Self Portrait Challenges.

I thought this weeks (well really last weeks, but I liked it so I'm still going to do it) Getting to Know You at Create a Connection really fit with SPC. Feb is hosted by Swampgrrl - thanks for having such a fun prompt!!! The questions originally from The Actor's Studio - I find it's often the best part of the show.

1. What is your favorite word?
I'm totally stumped and surprized I can't think of anything! I know there must be lots of the. Most recently: grok

2. What is your least favorite word?
Loser, and any and all slurs

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Intensity

4. What turns you off?
Not listening/undertstanding/believing/seeing people for who they are

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Currently a toss up between: Flippin' heck and Bloody hell
Historically I'd have to agree with Jamie's answer

6. What sound or noise do you love?
The kettle whistling, the sound during the podrace in Star Wars Episode I is a close second

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Waking up to hearing the crashing of things at 3am when my cat decides to knock over stuff.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I have a profession? Um,... testing things, especially the strenght of things. I'm good a breaking stuff.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that has any kind of customer service. Or anything medical.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear the God & the Goddess say when you arrive?
Well, you sure didn't listen to much advice that time did you?

Click here to visit Planet Shannon.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I totally enjoy "The Shannon Way" I love your drawing for your SPC pic - what a great idea. The "Getting to Know You" SPC combo is awesome.

Kettle whistling and pod race - woohooo! Great answers. I could immediately here the sound of the pods. Man, I enjoyed that every single time.

And ouch to your least favourite sound. I wonder how Mr. Man feels about being featured in this way? Maybe he'll learn.... Then again.... maybe not.

Grok!

Sacred Suzie said...

Fascinating portrait Shannon! All that shadow looks very cool on you. That last answer about not listening, awesome. They'd probably say the same thing to me too! Great answers Shannon!