Friday, February 09, 2007

Photo Thursday: Imagination

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tammy is hosting Photo Thursday at Create a Connection. This week's topic is Imagination. I picked this pic as I'm not sure exactly what it is, and I would rather not know what it really is because it is so much more fun to imagine what it could be! Fireflies with jet packs moving quickly. A guitar busting and the strings going everywhere. Minitubes and tunnels of some kind of intergalactic transit system. What music would look like if it was light. It could be anything!!!

Return to Planet Shannon.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That is totally awesome! You have a very cool and very vivid imagination! Who know I'd see fireflies with jet packs today! Oh, or is it the magnetic signature left by a sneeze?

Tammy said...

What a great photo!! It's fun to wonder what it is! I like Jamie's idea too - my sneeze would be interesting - SO loud and violent! :) Thanks for playing along!

Sacred Suzie said...

Absolute amazing Shannon! I bet Mom would love this one. It's fantastic Shannon. Your photography continues to amaze and shock me. Love the element of fire here!

melba said...

Very cool!