Sunday, February 25, 2007

Drawing Everyday

Here are this weeks drawings.

Feb 19/07 - plant
Feb 20/07 - mug
Feb 21/07 - drying dishes
Feb 22/07 - scarf
Feb 23/07 - glasses (ironic drawn without wearing them...as there was nothing else interesting in sight
Feb 24/07 - under the table
Feb 25/07 - at the laundromat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Only you can make dishes pure art Shannon! Really interesting, the curves that capture the texture and for some reason the text on the coin-operated machine really speaks to me.

Jamie said...

These are fabulous, Shannon. I so enjoy seeing your drawings. I amazed by them!

Potato Print said...

Hi Shannon,
this is exciting. I like the contours in the dishes one. My favorite is the one of your fabulous glasses. Keep drawing and keep publishing. I found that publishing my stuff pushed me forward as if I were in a swiftly moving river.

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for your comments and support ladies, I've really enjoyed doing this and I am so glad I can share!