Sunday, February 18, 2007

Drawing Everyday

Here are this weeks drawings.

Feb 12/07 - abandoned bagels
Feb 13/07 - kitten, ok .. well.. cat
Feb 14/07 - chairs
Feb 15/07 - snack time
Feb 16/07 - bottles
Feb 18/07 - crazy figurine someone left at the laundromat (probably a Kinder toy)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Jamie ~ Wishcasting said...

Great! I love seeing your drawings. That Kinder cracked me up. I love the chairs. All good!

Jamie said...

Ooops, wrong identity. All true though, hehe.

Suzie said...

LOVE it Shannon! So wonderful. You capture the essence in just a few lines. The kinder was also a favourite but I did like abandoned bagel too very much. Way to go doing all that drawing!

Why do I always like the food ones? Hmmmm....????

Jessie said...

I love these drawings! They make me want to do little sketches in those random little moments. You are very talented! And, I especially like the chairs and the bottles.

I am definately inspired now. Thank you! :)

Tammy said...

I really like the one of the bottles - so simple, but very cool!!

Shannon said...

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind words and support, it is realy encouraging!

I've found that do this every day I can already seen a huge improvement even only after 2 weeks! It is completely thrilling!