Monday, February 12, 2007

101 in 1001 update #49!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's been a bit of a quiet (and cold!) week. But, an eighth of one more task complete with a #83 - 8/10 - Try out 10 new restaurants. Some progress items....

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year, up to 8 weeks now... oh, well not really. Well, it will be after Wednesday! I've not decided between Volver, Blood Diamond or The Lives of Others yet. However, some progress on #14 - Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days with reviews up for Babel and Children of Men. Slowly but surely.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Another plant bites the dust. I think I should have written this one as keep 'at least one' plant alive. With 2 down and 1 thriving I feel like I jinxed the two. But, Berry is happy - gooooooooooooo Berry!

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Still reading Sword-Born and Sword-Sworn by Jennifer Roberson.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday Feb 5/07 - The beautiful amazingness of the heat being on when its -13C out
Tuesday Feb 6/07 - The calmness of not having plans
Wednesday Feb 7/07 - How my new printer works!
Thursday Feb 8/07 - This site with cool step by step instructions on how to make armwarmers
Friday Feb 9/07 - That you use double pointed needles for small tubular things like socks, mittens, sleeves
Saturday Feb 10/07 - aie, one of my computer files had a virus :( Contained and ok now but what a freak out
Sunday Feb 11/07 - After having no other choice, I switched to the non beta Blogger, which lead me to realize when you republish a post or entire blog you end up seeing the entries as 'new' via bloglines

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For my full 101 list, look here.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yay to your new green scarf! I love that picture. The fringe is awesome. Is that frost from your bedroom window? At least it is very pretty. We should learn how to knit arm warmers! That would be a good next project.

Your updates are always so inspiring!