Monday, February 05, 2007

101 in 1001 update #48!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another Monday, another update!~ I wonder how many I will have is I do 1 a week. OH,,... 143, what an intersting number it's divisable by 11. How is that for a random thought? In other news...

One and an eighth more task complete with a 2-in-1 celebrating Imbolc #100 5/8 and Cast a Spell #99. Very exciting and partially unexpected. Yay!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year, up to 7 weeks now, seeing 4 films: The Queen (which included one of the weirdest film experiences in recent history), The Prestige, Babel and Children of Men - all worth seeing. I'm really hoping to get some reviews up soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Oh boy. My burrow plant is not doing well. I think it is just about toast. Berry is still really happy though. I never would have picked it out of the three to thrive, it was so small - lol, but at 4'9" I shouldn't talk about not expecting stuff from from the short fry. On the flip side, a co-worker entrusted me to look after her wilting african violet (the one I have on my desk is doing really well) and I sucessfully repotted my first cutting:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done, and just under the wire. I've been a little out of sorts this week but I did still manage to get this one done

#94 - Read every day - done! Still reading Sword-Born and Sword-Sworn by Jennifer Roberson. It was almost starting to have my attention waver but last night it pulled me right back in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday Jan 29/07 - That I like Manhattan Clam Chowder - yay ! Its so much lower in fat than New England, which I indulge in way too much
Tuesday Jan 30/07 - how to conference a call at work (and I should have known how to do this a long time ago…)
Wednesday Jan 31/07 - at some point it appears that Blogger will give you no choice but to switch to the new beta that isn't really beta anymore
Thursday Feb 1/07 - 2nd time where I messed up a movie time and couldn't/didn't want to go (I don't like this trend!)
Friday Feb 2/07 - I still have sleuthing skills!!
Saturday Feb 3/07 - online puzzle - 1 a day & about grouping sets (there is a little how-to that helps): http://www.setgame.com/puzzle/set.htm
Sunday Feb 4/07 - I can go out for brunch on my own without it feeling weird - yay!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For my full 101 list, look here.

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

What happened at The Queen? I am so curious! So sad about your plants but perhaps they're picking up on the winter vibe that's hit outside there? Cute photo of you and Gobo, all great stuff Shannon and you seem to be doing really well with your 101s. Was that your new mug?

Shannon said...

I don't know what it is about the plants.... maybe I picked ones that needed particular care. The burrow one is just about toast though.

The mug is coffee at Fran's. I'm still waiting for my mug :)

Potato Print said...

Hi Shannon,
I always love reading your updates. Movies in a theater are thrilling. I'm a really serious movie-goer. No one is to talk to me during the film. I love feeling immersed in it. Great going with your money saving skill. Sorry about the plants. It's ok to be a plant killer. Fun photo of you and kitty at the end.