Monday, January 08, 2007

#83 - 7/10 - Try out 10 new restaurants - Big Fat Burrito

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Went to Big Fat Burrito with Mom & Jamie Jan 5, 2007.

Although this may not be technically considered a restaurant (you place your order at the counter, then sit at tables waiting to hear your named called for the order to be ready), I'm still going to count it. I picked a 10" chicken burrito with everything but tomatoes and wow, was it good or what! Yummy nummy. Many different flavours and you sure know when ya hit to hot sauce! It's made right to order and was the perfect temperature. Such a treat! I'm looking forward to trying the other kinds, especially the breakfast one!

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon.

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Yum! That sounds delicious Shannon. I may have to cook Mexican food this week now.

Jamie said...

This was absolutely the best burrito I have ever had! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Let's go back soon!