Monday, January 15, 2007

101 in 1001 update #45!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A day late on my update.. blogger & I were not communicating very well!

It's been a little quiet here on planetshannon... but don't go thinking I haven't been busy! Oh that will be the day. I've completed another item on my 101 but I haven't had a chance to write about it yet - hopefully that will be up this week. One of the things keeping me busy is that I've started a film blog, Film Fan Fridays. The weekly newletter including releases will now be posted there. I've seen a few movies too, I'm attempting #7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year again! I'm on week 3 so far woohoo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#38 - Keep a plant alive from 'The Auction' from one year to the next - update: Oh my. Troubling news. I'm down to 2/3 from my plants that I got in August. My begonia has said goodbye. Burrows is looking a little sad too, but Berry is doing great. Poor lil begonia... you were so happy! Oh well, sometimes you have to face that you can't keep 'em all

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Still reading Sword-Born and Sword-Sworn by Jennifer Roberson.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday Jan 8/07 - seraph: one of the highest orders of angels
Tuesday Jan 9/07 - def: concatenation - linking or being linnked together, a connected series of things or events. I'm not entirely sure I understand this yet though.
Wednesday Jan 10/07 - deliberate = unhurried in thesaurus
Thursday Jan 11/07 - Canadians are 7 to 10 times more likely to be infected with HIV being in prison than outside prison (see article here)
Friday Jan 12/07 - Menu Mailer is adding points values to their menus.. yay less math
Saturday Jan 13/07 - A strategy to get tons of points in the game Collapse (I think 10+ at 1 time gives bonus), but it still didn't get my score anywhere near my Mom's! Go Mom!!
Sunday Jan 14/07 - This one is a little odd... the chicken I bought although looked boneless skinless, was...not.. Ew.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For my full 101 list, look here.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

WTG! You keep making progress. I'm so sorry to hear about your begonia though. *sniff* But hang in there you other two!

And I love that last picture of you!

Sacred Suzie said...

That is a shame about your begonia Shannon, you did your best, I guess it had to do with the lighting conditions in your apartment and wasn't personal! You're making amazing headway in your 101s, completely impressive!

Oh, that Kellogg's ad only had three women in it: phone talker, shoe buyer and kisser, total stereotypes!