Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Holidays

Some holiday pics to share. Thank you to everyone for making it such a special holiday with great times, good food, amazing company and lots and lots of laughter. I let the guy's off the hook with the pics... at least here... ;)

For more holiday pic's see Jamie and Suzie's posts.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh Shannon, those were all great photos! Thank you so much for posting them and for hosting such a fantastic Christmas Eve celebration. What a treat in more ways than I can think of! I had such an amazing time and laughed more in those few days than I do in months. Not to mention eat!

Happy New Year Shannon!

Potato Print said...

Hi Shannon,

These are wonderful. It's so interesting to see how each sister frames the event. Your film or exposure makes it so warm, all golden. That one with the glasses and the wine bottles is worthy of Cezanne. I just figured out that everyone is at YOUR house. I have a huge smile on my face just looking at these.

Jamie said...

What awesome photos! They have the festive feeling that was oh, so present at these events. I love seeing Gobo on the Christmas tablecloth. That rocks. And wow, I can see the family resemblance in that pic of me and Suzie making the piragi. The only thing that's missing is a holiday picture of you!