Thursday, December 21, 2006

#100 - 4 of 8 - Celebrate Yule

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Part of my 101 list is to Celebrate Ostara, Beltane, Midsummer, Lughnasadh, Mabon, Samhain, Yule & Imbolc at least once for the duration of the 1001 days.

Celebrate Yule, Completed: Dec 21, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For those whom which these holiday might be unfamiliar, they are the Wiccian/Pagan holidays. For information on Wicca/Paganism look here.

I had a pretty full day but had a great Yule. I had lots on the go but kept relaxed, decided not to worry things would happen in their own time and this kind of thing. Quite unusually for me, and I do feel like there is a change. I really feel like the time between Samhain and now was kind of like an unknown... like walking around in the dark.... searching but not seeing anything. Sensing maybe... almost but not quite.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So for some festivities I made some 'red and green' food - smoked salmon and salad. Yummy! And just chilled for a bit and took the time to relax. Good times.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon.

No comments: