Tuesday, November 14, 2006

SPC: Glam 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, this isn't the glamist of glam pics I have but its the most recent that is anything close, which is what I was going for. It made me remember and realize that there are times in my life where *every* pic I had of myself I would consider glam in some way even if it was nonchalant. Actually quite often it was nonchalant - that was kinda my thing, I was gonna wear, do, say what I meant and if you don't like it tough. I think that is kinda glam, because glam is about owning it. Your moment, your space, your time, and quite possibily everyone else's attention. I've not been in that time/space/mindset for a while but I think I'm ready to visit it, and my glam self again. We shall see how it progresses.

Click here for more Self Portrait Challenges.

Click here to visit Planet Shannon

3 comments:

janet said...

Cool portrait. And I think that you are so right about owning it...

Sacred Suzie said...

I think this is an artsy kind of glam and it really works. I like the dark aspect of the image and that you are in there but emerging. Glam is a power, absolutely, you definitely own it Shannon.

Jamie said...

Pow! Great shot. I love the idea of glam as "owning it."

It sounds like you want to invite glam into your life but maybe with a bit of refashioning. Hmmm, what's Shannon Glam 2007? Will there be a new lipstick shade? A new silhouette? Fans are dying to know!