Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fire in the Sky

Dir: Robert Lieberman
Cast: D.B. Sweeney, Robert Patrick, Craig Sheffer, Henry Thomas
USA, 1993

Released in the midst of the rise of stories of crop circles and TV series “The X-Files” this is my alien abduction submission for scary movies. It may not the best film but it sure is scary, for me more so because at that time I was really into that kinda stuff. Plus, it stars D.B. Sweeney, who will forever in my family known as “The Navigator”.

This film is including in my list of Scariest Movies of all Time!!

Back to Planet Shannon

See Shannon's Film Review's

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh yes, The Navigator! LOL, so true Shannon, I think of him as that too, so funny.

On a serious note, this movie scared me because I would have behaved just like him, walked to the light, been totally open and curious until I sucked onboard.

There were many scenes I couldn't watch, very disturbing and scary!