Sunday, November 05, 2006

Alien

Dir: Ridley Scott
Cast: Signourney Weaver, Tom Skerritt, Veronica Cartwright, Harry Dean Stanton, John Hurt, Yaphet Kotto, Ian Holm
UK, 1979

The definitive, classic thriller that still stands the test of time. I can’t think of another film that holds an atmosphere of tension as well this film. Brilliant direction, stellar casting, great writing and design I would have to say this film is about as flawless as you can get.

This film is including in my list of Scariest Movies of all Time!!

Back to Planet Shannon

See Shannon's Film Review's

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

I still can't get through the middle part of this movie, the scenes where the crew get killed off are too disturbing and scary for me even now! Excellent choice Shannon, I totally agree, this is a freakin' frightening movie.